NZQA Code for Learner Wellbeing and Safety (Pastoral Care)
Te oranga me te haumaru Ākonga
The Code for learner wellbeing and safety sets out the roles and responsibilities of tertiary education organisations (TEOs) like ourselves in promoting and supporting your wellbeing, development and educational achievement.
Under the Code, we should be helping you to be:
- safe, physically, and mentally
- respected and accepted for who you are
- supported in your learning and wellbeing
- connected with your social and cultural networks and
- able to have your say in decisions about services.
Click here to find out more about the code on the NZQA website.
Click here to view and download a copy of the BMP pastoral care policy.