We have dedicated staff members in our team who are there to assist you. Please contact our Enrolments Administrator [email protected] if you have any queries relating to changes to details of study, or to request a copy of your record of learning.
Your tutors are your first point of contact for any content related queries and are directly responsible for your learning at BMP. If you have any queries, need some guidance on an assessment or your learning please contact them.
Your Tutors are available to answer any queries you may have.
Student Support is available for advice and support throughout your learning journey. They are also your first point of contact to support you with anything that affects your ability to study that is not academic.
Phone 0508 626 243 or send an email enquiry to our staff – they are here to support you.
The Student Resource Centre
BMP offers a comprehensive Student Resource Centre as part of Canvas. The centre offers a wide range of resources to students, making it easier for you to undertake your studies and keep in touch. It includes useful resources like:
- Completing assessments, how to reference, and what to expect in exams
- Student forms including withdrawal forms, application for assessment extension etc
- Guides to learning at BMP
- Student Handbook
- Student Reps
Canvas Discussion Boards
Many of our students enjoy learning with others. To facilitate this, BMP has available a number of discussion boards on Canvas. This allows you to take part in online discussions relating to each course of study in your programme of study, and to touch base with students in your area to set up study groups.
Services for Students with Special Needs or Disabilities
At BMP we are committed to offering access to training to those with disabilities or specific needs.
As an online learning service, we are able to offer you a flexible and accessible way of learning. For many students, studying from your own home minimises the impact that any impairment may have on your ability to learn:
- We provide predominantly online learning. There are no daily on-site access considerations.
- Study material is offered in electronic format, allowing screen reader software and text enlargement to be utilised.
- You study on your own computer or tablet, which will already be set up to best assist you with accessing online content.
To discuss your requirements and how we can best assist you, please phone 0508 626 243 or email.