The Purpose of the Student Code of Conduct
The purpose of the Student Code of Conduct is to provide rules to ensure a sense of community through the development of mutual respect, tolerance and understanding. We expect that you will not engage in behaviours that impact negatively on your own or others learning journey.
You are expected to conform to the standards contained in the Student Code of Conduct which can be found at the end of this page.
We reserve the right to pursue through our disciplinary procedures matters that are also being, or may also be, addressed by the legal system or our policies and procedures.
Aspire2 Business Management Programmes Student Code of Conduct
Aspire2 Business Management Programmes (BMP) is committed to creating a safe and supportive learning environment through expected standards of behaviour that promote inclusiveness, belonging, respect and understanding.
This Code of Conduct applies to all activities associated with programmes of study at BMP regardless of where these activities are conducted.
The code sets out the expectations and responsibilities of all students enrolled at BMP.
Failure to comply with any of these expectations may result in disciplinary procedures being actioned and can impact your enrolment at BMP.
- Comply with all applicable BMP rules, policies and procedures.
- Provide information that is accurate and not misleading when enrolling or during the term of their enrolment.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements to ensure the safety and wellbeing of themselves and others around them whilst engaged in activities associated to their studies.
- Respect the rights of all others in our learning community (including BMP staff), and not discriminate against, bully or harass others because of their culture, background, gender, ethnicity, special needs, age, marital status, sexual orientation, religious or ethical beliefs, colour, national origins, disability, political opinion, employment status and family status, in accordance with the organisations Harassment Bullying and Discrimination Policy.
- Act with honesty and integrity to uphold the reputation of BMP when representing the PTE and not engage in any activities that could bring the organisation into disrepute.
- Not obstruct, disrupt of cause nuisance to any member of BMP in their work.
- Demonstrate academic integrity and not engage in any form of academic misconduct that unfairly advantages themselves or others, by breaching assessments rules or instructions, plagiarism, or any other dishonest practice during the preparation or submission of assessments.
- Respect the property, equipment and resources of BMP and other students.
- Maintain the privacy of any confidential information they have access to.
- Not infringe Cornerstone Education’s copyright policy by copying or dealing in copies of documents in breach of the Copyright Act 1994.